This Minecraft map is Jabba’s Palace, circa the events of The Book of Boba Fett! I created it using the trailers for The Book of Boba Fett and The Return of the Jedi as references before the show was released.
Enter your email address to download the map!
This map was created for Minecraft Java 1.18.1. Please use this version when playing the map because newer or older versions may break portions of the map.
(I tried to port this to Bedrock but the new 1.17 blocks would not transfer over, which was the majority of the dungeon. If anyone knows how to port a 1.18 world to Bedrock, please email me at my YouTube business email!)
The following resource packs are required to have the best viewing experience and are included in the download:
⦁ Excalibur v1.16
- Download the Minecraft map from link above.
- Extract the “Jabba’s Palace 1.18.1 Final” folder and “Excalibur_V1.16.zip” from the zip file you downloaded.
- Open your Minecraft saves folder. The default location is C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Roaming.minecraft\saves.
- Place the “Jabba’s Palace 1.18.1 Final” folder into the saves folder.
- Go back to the \.minecraft folder.
- Open the resourcepacks folder. If this folder doesn’t exist, create it.
- Place the “Excalibur_v1.16.zip” into the resourcepacks folder.
- Open Minecraft Java 1.18.1.
- Click the Options… button.
- Click the Resource Packs… button.
- Find “Excalibur_v1.16.zip” in the ‘Available’ column. Mouse over it and click the Arrow button that appears to the left to move it into the ‘Selected’ column.
- Remove any additional packs from the ‘Selected’ column by mousing over them and clicking the Arrow button that appears over each additional pack.
- You will get a warning saying the pack was made for an older version of Minecraft. Click Yes. This pack will work with version 1.18.1.
Note: This version of the pack doesn’t replace the deepslate textures. The vanilla deepslate textures work better for Jabba’s Palace than the updated version’s deepslate textures.
- Click the Done button. The resource pack will now load.
- After the loading screen, click the Done button to exit the Options screen.
- Load the map! Click the Singleplayer button. Select the Book of Boba Fett Jabba’s Palace world and then click the Play Selected World button.
Shaders Used in the Video
The following shaders are optional but may enhance your enjoyment of the map.
- SEUS Renewed (Used for exteriors)
- BSL Shaders (Used for interiors)
The version of SEUS Renewed used in the video was v1.0.1. The version of BSL used was v8.1.01_1.17.1.
Excalibur by Matt Dillow (Maffhew) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/